Back to back Angie’s List Super Service Award Winners
- “We cannot begin to tell you how pleased we are with the landscaping. It is very obvious that you and your men take a great deal of pride in your work. And I also know that you went beyond even the norm for us on this project.
Not in our wildest dreams did we foresee that the design would look this good…your finishing touches and meticulous attention to the precise placement of every rock and brick make it show so beautifully.”
D. & J.
- “We want you to know how pleased we are with our landscape plan. It is far more creative and visionary than we could have ever managed! We really feel that you cared about our home and that you were not just producing a template plan. We look forward to enjoying our outside living spaces.”
L.H. & P.H
- “Thanks to you and your crew, I am very happy with the results. Once again, you have delivered what you promised…only better!”
- “We are very pleased with the new look of our back yard. We feel that the guys on the crew really did a Grade A job and we appreciated their promptness, their courtesy and their apparent strong work ethic. Thanks to the crew for a job well done.”
- “We just want to let you know how pleased we are with the work you have done for us. We have worked with many different contractors for many different household projects and we both agree that working with Sundown has been the best experience.”
J.L. & K.L.
- Looks great. Can’t wait for spring. Very professionally done – good communication and creative suggestions. Listened to my ideas and followed through on them. Good working, professional crew with good consideration of neighbor’s yard (workers needed to bring materials through neighbor’s yard). I am very pleased with the work.
- The creek bed looked so wonderful that I wished I could have made it more of a “feature” in my back yard! The crew worked quickly and efficiently and cleaned up after themselves each day. Dave Haring came out to get them started and was very attentive and responsive when I had questions and concerns. He and his crew took great pride in the work that was done as well they should. It looks exactly like I wanted it to, more of a woodland, although I will have to wait at least a couple of years for the end result (screening my yard from neighbors home)! He also gave me explicit instructions on how to care for the new plantings before winter set in.
- I have used Sundown previously and would not hesitate to use it again. I have in fact given the company’s name to a friend. There are no unpleasant surprises when dealing with Sundown. They arrive when they say they will, they charge what they estimate and Dave is a pleasure to work with. I am not much of a gardener personally as I don’t always have the most patience but Dave is as good as dealing with people as he is dealing with plants.
- The tImely, courteous and friendly crew completed the job in less than 3 days. A new fresh look to the front of our house completed the work Dave planned for us a couple years ago after Sundown did a great job in the rear of our house. Our satisfaction with their previous work convince us to use Sundown again. Dave was great to work with, open to questions and allows for changes if requested by the owner.